Common Initial Symptoms of EMF Health Effects September 9, 2006Posted by healthyself in Amalgam filings, Attention Deficit, Bioeffects, Biological Dentistry, Biological Effects, Blogroll, Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, Brain Cancer, Breast Cancer, Cancer, Cataracts, Cell changes, Cell phone safety, Cells, Central Nervous System, Children's health, Chromosomal damage, Chronic Exhaustion, Chronic Fatigue, Chronic Illness, Circulation, Connective Tissue Pains, Depression, Diabetes, Diagnostic marker, Dizziness, Ear, ear ache, Electromagnetic pollution, Electromagnetic waves, Electrosensitivity, Electrosmog, ELF, Emergency Medicine, EMF Research, EMF's, Employees, EMR, Environment, Fatigue, Free Radicals, genes, Health related, Heart, heat, Heavy Metals, Immune system, Inflammation, Inner Agitation, Lack of Concentration, Learning, Lethargy, Long Term Health Risks, Low Frequencies, Memory Loss, Men's Health, MHz, Microwave exposure, nerves, neurological, Noise, Nose, Ocular, Pulsed Radiation, radiation, Risk of Disease, sensations, Sick People, Sleep disturbances, Sound, Stress, Suicide, Susceptibility to Infection, Sweat, Symptoms, Tinnitus, Tumors, Vibration, Vision, Who is Affected?, Women, Women's Health.
- Abdominal pain;
- Altered sugar metabolism
- Behavioural disorders (e.g. attention deficit disorder, ADD)
- Brain-degenerative diseases (e.g. Alzheimer–s)
- Burning skin
- Calcium efflux, at the near level, as false sensation
- Cancerous afflictions: leukaemia, brain tumours
- Cardiac: palpitations, arrhythmias, pain or pressure in the chest, low or high blood pressure, slow or fast heart rate, shortness of breath
- Chronic exhaustion
- Concentration problems
- Dermatological: skin rash, itching, burning, facial flushing
- Deteriorating fillings
- Deteriorating vision
- Digestive problems
- Dizziness to the point of falling over
- Dryness of lips, tongue, mouth, eyes; great thirst; dehydration
- Enlarged thyroid
- Extreme fluctuations in blood pressure, ever harder to influence with medications
- Flu-like” symptoms, fever. More severe reactions can include seizures, paralysis, psychosis and stroke
- Hair loss
- Headaches, migraines
- Hearing noise
- Heart attacks
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Immune abnormalities
- Impaired sense of smell
- Increases in Blood Sugar
- Inner agitation
- Memory loss
- Multiple Sclerosis symptoms
- Nervous and connective tissue pains, for which the usual causes do not explain even the most conspicuous symptoms
- Neurological: headaches, dizziness, nausea, difficulty concentrating, memory loss, irritability, depression, anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, weakness, tremors, muscle spasms, numbness, tingling, altered reflexes, muscle and joint pain, leg/foot pain
- Nosebleeds; internal bleeding;
- Ophthalmologic: pain or burning in the eyes, pressure in/behind the eyes, deteriorating vision, floaters, cataracts.
- Pain in the teeth;
- Redistribution of metals within the body;
- Respiratory: sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma.
- Ringing in the ears.
- Seeing flashes
- Skin rash
- Sleeplessness, daytime sleepiness
- Strokes among an increasingly younger population
- Susceptibility to infection
- Sweating, cold sweating, tremors
- Testicular/ovarian pain
A Call for Grant Money for Interdisciplinary Research to Study the Biological Effects of EMF’s! August 26, 2006Posted by healthyself in 1.6 W/kg, 12000 volts, 16 Hz, 17.6 Hz, 2 W/kg, 2.4 GHz, 2.4 mW/Kg, 2.5 GHz, 200 gauss, 5 GHz, 50 Hz, 500 Volts, 5000 volts, 60 Hz Magnetic Fields, 8W/kg, 900 mHz, ADD, Addiction, ADHD, Aesthetics, Aging, Allergies, ALS, Alzheimer's, Amalgam filings, angst, Animal Research, Antennas, Antioxidants, arteriole, Atmospheric Pressure, Attention, Attention Deficit, Auric Field, Autism, Autism / Asperger's, Beneficial frequencies, Beta Rhythm, Bioeffects, Biofield, Biological Activity, Biological Dentistry, Biological Effects, Biomimetic, BioPhotons, Bioscalar Energy, Birth Defects, Blogroll, Blood, Blood Brain Barrier, Blood Pressure, Brain, Brain Cancer, Breast Cancer, Cancer, Cancer Protection, Cataracts, Cell changes, Cell Cultures, Cell death, cell membrane, Cell phone industry, Cell phone safety, Cell Phones, Cells, Cellular Morphology, Central Nervous System, CFIDS, Childhood Leukemia, Children, Children's health, Chromosomal damage, Chronic Exhaustion, Chronic Fatigue, Chronic Illness, Churches, Circadian rhythms, Circulation, Cloning, Coherence, Communication, Community, Concentration, Connective Tissue Pains, Consciousness, Cordless Phones, Cytotoxic Effects, Death, Decision Making, Definitions, Dementia, Depression, Detoxification, Diabetes, Diagnostic marker, Dizziness, DNA, Dopamine, Ear, ear ache, earphones, EEG, EHF, Elderly, Electrical Surges, Electrical Wiring, Electrochemical, Electromagetic pollution, electromagnetic, Electromagnetic Field, Electromagnetic pollution, Electromagnetic Spectrum, Electromagnetic waves, Electrosensitivity, Electrosmog, ELF, Emergency Medicine, EMF Research, EMF's, Employees, EMR, Endocrine, Endogenous Fields, Energy, Entropy, Environment, Epidemiology, Epilepsy, Exposure, Extra-Sensory Perception, Eye Cancer, Eyes, Family, Fatigue, Financial Considerations, Free Radicals, Frequencies, Funding, Games and Gaming, genes, GHz, Government's role, grams of tissue, Grants, Hand Portables, Harmonics, headaches, Healing, Health, Health related, Hearing, Heart, heat, Heavy Metals, HF, High Frequencies, high voltage transmission lines, Hormones, HOuseholds, HRD, Hz, Immune system, Impotence, Infant Death Syndrome, Inflammation, Inner Agitation, Integrative Medicine, Interdisciplinary, Intuition, Kids, Lack of Concentration, Learning, Legal Issues, Lethargy, Leukemia, LF, Lifestyle, Light, Long Term Health Risks, Low Frequencies, Lymphocytes, Lymphoma, Magnetic, MCS, Medical Research, Medicine, Memory Loss, Men', Men's Health, Mercury, MF, MHz, Microwave exposure, miscarriages, Mitigation, mobile telephones, Monitoring, Motivation, MS, nerves, Neural Electrophysiology, Neurasthenia, neurological, neuroma, neurons, neurosurgeons, Neurotransmitters, Noise, Non Profit Organizations, Non-Thermal Levels, Nose, Nutrition, Ocular, oncogenes, Optical, Overtones, Pacemakers, Pain, Pain Perception, Parenting, Penetration, People in Laboratories, Pets, Pineal Gland, Politics, Pregnant Women, pressure, Proteins, Public Policy, Pulsed Radiation, Quantum Physics, Quantum Vacuum, QV, Radar, radiation, Radio Waves, Radios, Reaction Time, Research, Research Needed, Resonance, Risk Factor, Risk of Disease, Safe Levels, Safety, SAR, School administrators, School Boards, Schools, sensations, Serotonin, SHF, Sick People, signaling enzymes, Sleep, Sleep disturbances, Solutions, Sound, Spine, Stress, Stroke, Subtle Energies, Suicide, Susceptibility to Infection, Symptoms, Teenagers, Throat, Tinnitus, Toxic Interactions, Toxin, Traffic Pollution, trains, Transfer, Transformation, transmission, Tumors, Tweenies, Unified Field, University, vacuum, VDT, Vibration, Vibrational Medicine, Vision, W/Kg, watts, Waves, Who is Affected?, WiFi, Women, Women's Health, Workplace.
A Scientist’s Questions about Tetra August 24, 2006Posted by healthyself in 16 Hz, 17.6 Hz, 8W/kg, Aging, Beta Rhythm, Biological Activity, Biological Effects, Blogroll, Cancer Protection, Cars, Cell phone safety, Chromosomal damage, Circulation, Decision Making, Ear, earphones, EEG, Electromagnetic pollution, Electromagnetic waves, Electrosensitivity, Electrosmog, ELF, Emergency Medicine, EMF Research, EMF's, Employees, EMR, Endocrine, Environment, Epidemiologists, Epilepsy, Fatigue, Government's role, Hand Portables, Health related, heat, High Frequencies, Immune system, Inflammation, Legal Issues, Lifestyle, Long Term Health Risks, Medical Research, Memory Loss, Men's Health, Metal Roofs, MHz, Microwave exposure, miscarriages, mobile telephones, nerves, neurological, neuroma, neurons, neurosurgeons, Noise, Nose, Pacemakers, Police Officers, Public Policy, Pulsed Radiation, radiation, Research, Risk Factor, Risk of Disease, Safe Levels, Safety, SAR, Shieding, Spine, Stress, Suicide, Symptoms, Throat, Toxin, transmission, University, Vibration, Waves, Who is Affected?, Women's Health, Workplace.
1 comment so far
- “* With all of the research written here showing dangers from electric, magnetic, pulsed microwave electromagnetic fields, why with the officers’ safety at risk are we still sticking to our ridiculous safety limit, which only measures heat?
- * Can more information be given to the officers on our Government’s non-lethal weapons programme concerning pulses into the brain around 17.6 Hz, or stored information from other research papers?
- * Can the signals from the transmitter to the officer be rechecked as they are listed in the manual as continuous waves, whereas they have been measured independently to be shown to be pulsed? This is important because pulsed radiation is arguably more aggressive than continuous.
- NB: the following questions arise from the NRPB document on TETRA, Volume 12, Number 2, 2001, appendixed at the back of this document.
- * Section 21 – How much radiation, and of which type is emitted from the case?
- * Section 24 – What safeguards are in place to guarantee that the earphones are absolutely leakproof and with the rough and tumble world of the police officer, how often are the earphones going to be checked for leaks? Who will do this, and which type of apparatus will be used?
- * Section 25 – What experiments have been done to measure how the officers inside the vehicle are insulated from the transmitting device?
- * Section 28 – If a police car is to be used as a relay transmitter, again, what measurements have been taken to ensure the officers are insulated from the electromagnetic waves?
- * Section 37 – Why is a pulsed frequency of 17.6 Hz being used when it is known to interfere with the brains’ beta rhythm and it was warned against by the Stewart Committee?
- * Section 39/40 – If TETRA becomes widespread to all of the emergency services, reserve officers, traffic wardens, security officers, what is the expected output to be from handsets and the main transmitters? Transmitters generally increase their power to cope with additional calls. Will this be the case for TETRA?
- * Section 61 – Has a neurosurgeon been consulted to comment on the effect of TETRA penetrating deep into the head?
- * Section 63 – Why does very little information exist on the SAR produced by TETRA hand portables, why has no numerical modelling been carried out? Can this be done before TETRA is used nationally?
- * Section 63 – Can all of the information relating to the experiments of measuring radiation inside the head (Gabriel 2000) be made available to the Police Federation for scrutiny, along with an independent peer review assessment from scientists, totally unconnected with the NRPB or communications industry?
- * Section 65 – If the SAR’s could be up to 4 times larger than those in table 6, what risk assessment has been carried out for officers receiving radiation with an SAR of over 8 W/kg? Can this information be made available to the Police Federation?
- * Section 66 – With the main exposure expected to be at waist level, what research has been carried out relating this to the known deaths of officers from spine cancer from carrying transmitters on their belts? Could this research be made available to the Police Federation?
- * Section 66 – Has an ear, nose and throat specialist been contacted for an opinion concerning radiation from the cable being transmitted into the glands of the neck? If not, could this be done?
- * Section 67 – As vehicles cannot be relied upon to provide shielding for the officers, can further improvements to insulate the officers be recommended, then scientific studies carried out to test this insulation and all data be made available to the Police Federation?
- * Section 68 – If international guidelines could be exceeded, what risk assessment has been carried out for the officers and passers by who may be using pacemakers, insulin pumps, have metal plates in their bodies, or be epileptic? Could this risk assessment be made available to the Police Federation?
- Similarly, for Section 69, concerning base station transmitters which will also exceed guidelines.
- * Section 76 – Why have no measurements of exposures been made inside or outside vehicles? Could these be done and the data made available to the Police Federation along with how averages are calculated?
- * Section 128 – As the possibility is not excluded that TETRA might carry a risk of cancer that becomes manifest many years after first exposure, or there may be a hazard from the pulses around 16 Hz, would it be a good idea to allow the ladies and gentlemen of the police force an opinion in the decision making processes which may concern their long-term health? Should these long-term health risks be published for the police force so that, like members of the armed forces, they may volunteer to expose themselves to possible danger?
- * Section 129 – As further research is needed, should this not be done before TETRA becomes national, and can the results be made available to the Police Federation for their scrutiny?
- * Section 133 – Again, the possibility of a risk of cancer after many years of exposure is commented on along with the hazard of pulsed radiation at 16 Hz. I repeat my observation that this risk assessment ought to be made available with full consultation with the officers concerned who will be using the system and that they should have the final decision concerning their future health risks. Is this a possibility?
- * Section 135, Section 2 – Has a neurosurgeon been contacted to assess the risk of pulsing and its effect on the signalling mechanisms between nerve cells? Could this report please be made available to the Police Federation?
- * Section 135, Section 5 – Shouldn’t the human volunteers study on TETRA be carried out before its use becomes widespread?
- * Section 135, Section 6 – As an epidemiological study is recommended to be carried out on the use of TETRA and its effects on “a relatively stable workforce with defined patterns of work”, shouldn’t the police officers be asked their permission if they are going to take part in what is a long-term medical study which may result in a number of brain tumours, spine tumours, eye cancers, heart disorders and many other illnesses?
- * Section 135, Section 8 – Why is TETRA being used by officers if “only limited information is presently available on exposures from TETRA hand portables and further work is needed to provide more information on exposures from hand portables and from any other transmitting equipment”?”
Secret Report On Cell
Phone Dangers And Tetra
Confidential Report On TETRA Strictly For
The Police Federation Of England and Wales
By B. Trower