What can you do to protect yourself from EMF’s? August 1, 2006Posted by healthyself in ADD, ADHD, Aging, Attention Deficit, Autism, Autism / Asperger's, Blogroll, Cancer Protection, Cell phone safety, Children's health, Electromagnetic pollution, Electrosensitivity, EMF's, Environment, Fatigue, Health related, high voltage transmission lines, Immune system, Lifestyle, MCS, Men's Health, mobile telephones, radiation, Stress, Symptoms, Who is Affected?, Women's Health.
EPA’s advice: practice “prudent avoidance.”
1. Measure your home, work and school environments with a Gauss meter.
2. Measure EMFs inside and outside your home.
3. Avoid playing near power lines, transformers, radar domes and microwave towers.
4. Avoid any area where the field is above 1 mG.
5. Measure the EMF’s from appliances when they are operating.
6. Measure the EMF’s from appliances when they are turned off. Some appliances (like TVs) are still drawing current even when they are off. Microwaves should ALWAYS be unplugged when not in use.
7. Do not use an electric blanket.
8. Do not use a waterbed unless it is unplugged before you go to bed. Even though there is no magnetic field, there may still be a high electric field unless it is unplugged.
9. Distance yourself at least 6 feet away from a color TV.
10. Rearrange your office so that you are not exposed to EMFs from the sides and backs of electric appliances and computers. Put a biopro chip on each of the items. (http://www.mybiopro.com/jeannine)
11. Place all major electrical appliances, such as computers, TVs, refrigerators etc,against outside walls to avoid creating an EMF field in the next room.
12. Sit as far from your computer as you comfortably can.. Computer monitors vary greatly in the strength of their EMFs.
13. Chech your computer, printer, scanner, fax machine etc. with a gauss meter. Protect each item with bioprochips. (http://www.mybiopro.com/jeannine
14. Keep a distance from your microwave oven, or better yet, stop using it!
15. Move all electrical appliances at least 6 feet from your bed. Take the TV out of the bedroom altogether!
16. Eliminate wires running under your bed. Eliminate dimmers and 3-way switches.
17. Cordless appliances such as electric toothbrushes and razors have emf’s. Use traditional items or put bioprochips on them.
18. Consider giving up your quartz-analog watch. It radiates pulsating EMFs along your acupuncture meridians. Older mechanical windup watches are safer if you need a watch.
19. Wear as little jewelry as possible. Take jewelry off at night.
20. Some people have metal sensitivity which can be aggravated if touching the skin.
21. Measure everything with a gauss meter.
22. EMFs pass through walls. If you see high readings on your Gauss meter, it could could be radiating from the next room…or from outside.