Suggestions for minimizing the effects of cell phone radiation July 30, 2006Posted by healthyself in Biological Effects, Blogroll, Cancer Protection, Cell phone safety, Children's health, Detoxification, Electromagnetic pollution, Electrosensitivity, Electrosmog, ELF, Emergency Medicine, EMF Research, EMF's, EMR, Environment, Health related, HOuseholds, Immune system, Men's Health, Microwave exposure, mobile telephones, Parenting, radiation, Solutions, Stress, trains, Women's Health.
I agree with these suggestions, although Emily thought they were extreme.
They seem well, pretty extreme to me. A personal favorite point 10: “Take nutritional supplements”.
1. Limit use to essential calls and keep calls short
2. Children should be allowed to use the cell phone in cases of emergency only
3. Wear an airtube headset (not regular wired headset)
4. Don’t put the cell phone in your pocket or belt while in use or while it is on
5. Wait for the call to connect before placing the phone next to the ear
6. Do not use the cell phone in enclosed metal spaces such as vehicles or elevators
7. Do not make a call when the signal strength is one bar or less
8. Purchase a phone with a low SAR (Specific Absorption Rate)
9. Use a scientifically validated EMF protection device
10. Take nutritional supplements
Here is a place to get cell phone protection devices that really work.