Electromagnetic Forces Are Making Women Fat! December 3, 2007Posted by healthyself in Biological Activity, Biological Effects, Biologically Signficant, Blogroll, Blood Sugar, Cell changes, cell membrane, Cell Phone Pulses, Cell phone safety, Cellular Damage, Cellular Phone Frequencies, Chronic Exhaustion, Chronic Fatigue, Chronic Illness, Cordless Phones, Cytotoxic Effects, Danger, Denial of Risk, Diabetes, Digestion, Edginess, electromagnetic, Electromagnetic Forces, Electromagnetic Interference, Electromagnetic pollution, Electromagnetic Radiation, Electromagnetic Signals, Electromagnetic waves, Electrosensitivity, Electrosmog, ELF, EMF Exposure, EMF's, EMF-induced effects, Entrainment, Environment, genetic damage, Hand Portables, Handheld Units, Handsets, headaches, Health and Wellness Products, Health related, Health Risks, Health warnings, Heavy Metals, HOuseholds, Human Populations, Inner Agitation, Lack of Concentration, Laptops, Leakage, LF, Lifestyle, Long Term Health Effects, Long Term Health Risks, Men's Health, Metabolic Changes, Metabolism, microchips, Microwave exposure, microwaves, Migraines, Minerals, Mobile Phone Transmissions, mobile telephones, Mobius Coil, Panic Attacks, Penetration, Pregnant Women, Public, Radio Frequency Microwaves, Radio Frequency Radiation, Radio Waves, Research, Research Needed, Safe Levels, Safety, Safety Barrier, SAR, sensations, signaling enzymes, signaling systems, Skull, Sleep, Sleep Disorders, Sleep disturbances, Solutions, Stress, Toxic Interactions, Who is Affected?, WiFi, Wireless Phones, Wireless Transmitter, Women's Health, Workplace.
add a comment
“Growing research reveals that electromagnetic emissions from cell phones, computers and other modern-day gadgets can hinder the body’s weight-regulating mechanisms…..” Researchers worldwide are discovering an unwanted side effect of modern-day conveniences like cell phones, computers, microwaves, TVs, power lines and wireless network: The electromagnetic fields (EMFs) they emit are creating an “electromagnetic smog” called electropollution that’s making women sick—and fat!
“Despite the fact that electropollution has been largely ignored in the United States, research indicates that roughly 35 percent of people in developed countries suffer from a chronic sensitivity to electromagnetic waves, which causes unwanted health effects like fat retention, extreme fatigue, insomnia and depression.”
“The concern is so strong that laws are being put into place in several European countries to limit or ban the use of cell phones among children under age 16 and pregnant women. “For years we’ve heard the ongoing debate about whether or not EMFs raise cancer risk,” … “Though the jury is still out on that, experts worldwide agree that EMFs can damage health in other ways.”
How electropollution hurts
“Each of our body’s cells contain special structures called microtubules that are able to sense invisible frequencies like EMFs. “These receptors interpret EMFs from sources like cell phones, wireless towers and even hair dryers as something foreign and dangerous, triggering cell membranes to instantly go into a protective ‘lockdown mode’,” …”What’s more, the constant bombardment from EMFs that most women in this country experience means that the cells stay blocked off indefinitely. “This extended lockdown hinders the vital cell-to-cell communication that underlies all of the body’s functions, including maintaining energy and natural slimming mechanisms like detoxing, balancing blood sugar and regulating appetite,” …”The result: chronic tiredness and stubborn extra weight.”
THE LITTLE CHIP THAT KEEPS YOU SAFE FROM CELL-PHONE AND COMPUTER EMFS
“International research has established that cell phones emit radiation that directly impacts the brain and triggers headaches, tiredness, swelling and more. And even a short call can lead to ill effects: Scientists have found that it takes the body approximately 30 minutes to recover from the harmful effects of being exposed to cell-phone EMFs for just 5 minutes….scientists have developed special chips that reduce the effects of EMF emissions by creating positive frequencies that counteract, or harmonize with, the negative frequencies.
THREE MORE EASY EMP-PROTECTIVE STATEGIES
“1. Step away from the microwave—Microwave ovens are a major source of electropollution, but simply leaving the kitchen when nuking greatly cuts exposure.
2. Keep your phone at least 5 feet from the bed—Cordless phones are a source of EMFs as well, and nighttime exposure can really add up. Also key: Be sure the computer in your bedroom is turned off before you go to be and that any bedroom TV is at least 10 feet away from your bed.
3. Trade in that electric blanket for a comforter—Electric blankets are a well-documented EMF source—one that most experts recommend avoiding altogether.”
First for Women Magazine - 10/1/2007, The Happy Healthy Sexy You” Column
Leukemia and Diabetes Increase with Electrical Exposure (EMF) December 3, 2007Posted by healthyself in Bioeffects, Biological Effects, Biologically Signficant, Blogroll, Blood Sugar, Cell Phone Pulses, Cell phone safety, Cell Phone Transmissions, Cell Phones, Cellular Phone Frequencies, Childhood Leukemia, Children, Children's health, Chronic Fatigue, Danger, Decision Making, Depression, Diabetes, Diseases, Electrical Pulses, Electromagnetic pollution, Electromagnetic Radiation, Electromagnetic Signals, Electrosensitivity, Electrosmog, EMF Exposure, EMF Research, EMF's, Emissions, Environment, Government's role, Hand Portables, Handheld Units, Handsets, headaches, Health, Health related, Health Risks, Homes, HOuseholds, Human Populations, Human Resources, Inner Agitation, Leukemia, Lifestyle, Lifetime, Long Term Health Effects, Long Term Health Risks, Metabolic Changes, Microwave exposure, Mobile Phone Transmissions, mobile telephones, Monitoring Authorities, Pollution, Pulsed Radiation, Research Needed, Risk Factor, Risk of Disease, Safety, Sleep Disorders, Sleep disturbances, Who is Affected?, WiFi, Wireless, Wireless Phones, Wireless Revolution, Women, Women's Health.
1 comment so far
(1) Shocking News (dba) is a registered publisher of science-based information dedicated to public awareness of electric and magnetic fields (EMF) in the living environment and their effects on the health and welfare of humans and animals. Editor is Don Hillman Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, Department of Animal Science, with help from his wife Mary, MS, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI. Member of The American Society of Agricultural Engineers, and The American Dairy Science Association. Telephone (517) 351-9561.“Credible scientific journals have reported that excessive exposure of humans and animals to electric and magnetic fields (EMF) can affect mental and physical health of people and animals.”
“Concern of health officials about increasing diabetes, obesity, and deaths from childhood leukemia of the U.S. population are reported daily in local news. This review relates mainly to recent discoveries showing relationships of EMF to diabetes and leukemia, although evidence for brain tumors and Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma is equally apparent.”
“EMF in some homes, schools, and workplaces may be excessive where utility primary neutrals are grounded to earth and bonded to secondary (user) neutral conductors and to water pipes which permeate the walls and living environment of premises. Exposure to electronic equipment emitting excessive EMF contributes further to radio frequency radiation (RFR) sensitivity and illness”……”Electricity and EMF permeate the premises of every citizen, yet no monitoring nor protection from dirty electricity is enforced by law while utilities are increasingly deregulated and contributing to pollution.”
“Diabetes claimed 69,301 lives in 2000. Today in the United States there are 18.2 million diabetics; a third of whom aren’t aware they have the disease. Every year 1.3 million more new cases are diagnosed in people 20 years and older, according to the Joslin-Diabetes Center in Boston, the American Diabetes Association, and the Associated Press. Diabetics are more prone to heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, nervous system disease, and amputations [Lansing State Journal, 9/28/04]…..”
Common Initial Symptoms of EMF Health Effects September 9, 2006Posted by healthyself in Amalgam filings, Attention Deficit, Bioeffects, Biological Dentistry, Biological Effects, Blogroll, Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, Brain Cancer, Breast Cancer, Cancer, Cataracts, Cell changes, Cell phone safety, Cells, Central Nervous System, Children's health, Chromosomal damage, Chronic Exhaustion, Chronic Fatigue, Chronic Illness, Circulation, Connective Tissue Pains, Depression, Diabetes, Diagnostic marker, Dizziness, Ear, ear ache, Electromagnetic pollution, Electromagnetic waves, Electrosensitivity, Electrosmog, ELF, Emergency Medicine, EMF Research, EMF's, Employees, EMR, Environment, Fatigue, Free Radicals, genes, Health related, Heart, heat, Heavy Metals, Immune system, Inflammation, Inner Agitation, Lack of Concentration, Learning, Lethargy, Long Term Health Risks, Low Frequencies, Memory Loss, Men's Health, MHz, Microwave exposure, nerves, neurological, Noise, Nose, Ocular, Pulsed Radiation, radiation, Risk of Disease, sensations, Sick People, Sleep disturbances, Sound, Stress, Suicide, Susceptibility to Infection, Sweat, Symptoms, Tinnitus, Tumors, Vibration, Vision, Who is Affected?, Women, Women's Health.
- Abdominal pain;
- Altered sugar metabolism
- Behavioural disorders (e.g. attention deficit disorder, ADD)
- Brain-degenerative diseases (e.g. Alzheimer–s)
- Burning skin
- Calcium efflux, at the near level, as false sensation
- Cancerous afflictions: leukaemia, brain tumours
- Cardiac: palpitations, arrhythmias, pain or pressure in the chest, low or high blood pressure, slow or fast heart rate, shortness of breath
- Chronic exhaustion
- Concentration problems
- Dermatological: skin rash, itching, burning, facial flushing
- Deteriorating fillings
- Deteriorating vision
- Digestive problems
- Dizziness to the point of falling over
- Dryness of lips, tongue, mouth, eyes; great thirst; dehydration
- Enlarged thyroid
- Extreme fluctuations in blood pressure, ever harder to influence with medications
- Flu-like” symptoms, fever. More severe reactions can include seizures, paralysis, psychosis and stroke
- Hair loss
- Headaches, migraines
- Hearing noise
- Heart attacks
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Immune abnormalities
- Impaired sense of smell
- Increases in Blood Sugar
- Inner agitation
- Memory loss
- Multiple Sclerosis symptoms
- Nervous and connective tissue pains, for which the usual causes do not explain even the most conspicuous symptoms
- Neurological: headaches, dizziness, nausea, difficulty concentrating, memory loss, irritability, depression, anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, weakness, tremors, muscle spasms, numbness, tingling, altered reflexes, muscle and joint pain, leg/foot pain
- Nosebleeds; internal bleeding;
- Ophthalmologic: pain or burning in the eyes, pressure in/behind the eyes, deteriorating vision, floaters, cataracts.
- Pain in the teeth;
- Redistribution of metals within the body;
- Respiratory: sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma.
- Ringing in the ears.
- Seeing flashes
- Skin rash
- Sleeplessness, daytime sleepiness
- Strokes among an increasingly younger population
- Susceptibility to infection
- Sweating, cold sweating, tremors
- Testicular/ovarian pain
Blood Sugar Levels and EMF’s September 8, 2006Posted by healthyself in Bioeffects, Biological Effects, Blogroll, Blood Sugar, Cell phone safety, Cell Phones, Children's health, Chronic Illness, Diabetes, Diagnostic marker, Electromagnetic pollution, Electromagnetic waves, Electrosensitivity, Electrosmog, ELF, Emergency Medicine, EMF Research, EMF's, Employees, EMR, Environment, Health related, High Frequencies, high voltage transmission lines, HOuseholds, Hz, Lifestyle, Long Term Health Risks, Low Frequencies, Men's Health, Microwave exposure, miscarriages, Mitigation, mobile telephones, Monitoring, Pulsed Radiation, radiation, Sick People, Susceptibility to Infection, transmission, Who is Affected?, Women's Health, Workplace.
add a comment
Are Increasing Electrical Pollution Levels a Factor in the Rising Rate of Diabetes?
“The graph above illustrates blood sugar versus electrical pollution levels measured using the peak to peak electrical pollution meter designed by Professor Emeritus at University of California in Berkeley Dr. Martin Graham.”
“This person was initially diagnosed with Type II diabetes mellitus or adult onset diabetes. The diagnosis was changed after the doctors were shown that the person could eat anything, as long as the electrical pollution levels were low, without causing elevated blood sugar levels. However, when pollution levels were high the person’s blood sugar would shoot up, without eating anything.”